We left home friday night, had dinner and enjoyed a fire. Saturday morning was cloudy and warm. So we decided to go out and get some wakeboarding in. Nicole went forever, she did really good. Mike went next, he didn't get the opportunity that Nicole got because I was driving and I do not like pulling boarders in and out of boats. It was so crouded you wouldn't believe it. We need another lake in Utah County and FAST!!! I boarded next, I didn't go very long it wore me out. Jed went and better than he has ever done. Our camera was in the Motorhome so we didn't get pictures. That afternoon, around 3:00 pm a storm hit, and it packed a punch! Mike and Jed was trying to keep the boat from dry docking. The poor people in the next camp, unbelievable! They had alot of things ruined. After the storm we had to push our boat back into the water, I jacked up my back so bad I can hardly move today. Hurts so bad. You should have seen the storm and waves we had to load the boat in, unbelievable!!! Back home by 8:30 pm, just in time for the fights.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Who's been to Yuba during a WINDSTORM?
We left home friday night, had dinner and enjoyed a fire. Saturday morning was cloudy and warm. So we decided to go out and get some wakeboarding in. Nicole went forever, she did really good. Mike went next, he didn't get the opportunity that Nicole got because I was driving and I do not like pulling boarders in and out of boats. It was so crouded you wouldn't believe it. We need another lake in Utah County and FAST!!! I boarded next, I didn't go very long it wore me out. Jed went and better than he has ever done. Our camera was in the Motorhome so we didn't get pictures. That afternoon, around 3:00 pm a storm hit, and it packed a punch! Mike and Jed was trying to keep the boat from dry docking. The poor people in the next camp, unbelievable! They had alot of things ruined. After the storm we had to push our boat back into the water, I jacked up my back so bad I can hardly move today. Hurts so bad. You should have seen the storm and waves we had to load the boat in, unbelievable!!! Back home by 8:30 pm, just in time for the fights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment