This place is CRAZY!!! Anyone that knows my husband knows he deals with tough situations very well. In 23 years of marriage I don't think I have ever seen him this frustrated out on the mat. This kids coach was trying to intimidate the Ref. Trying to persuade his call. Jed won this kid fair and square!!! The Missouri coach knew that, but he fought it to the bitter end, knowing if his wrestler looses this match he is out of the tournament. The Ref had to call in the high official to make the final call. Jed won this match and won it well.
Here's a picture of the other coach yelling at the Ref. I sure wish I could have got a picture of Papa Bear in action, but I think Iwas in shock.
Here's a picture of the other coach yelling at the Ref. I sure wish I could have got a picture of Papa Bear in action, but I think Iwas in shock.

No comments:
Post a Comment